For any donations we ask that you donate this through BTmydonate. This is because there are no fees for the transactions and we can claim gift aid on the donations.
BTmydonate can be used by all nationalities as long as you posses the following credit or debit cards: Visa, Maestro, Solo, VISA Electron, MasterCard, American Express. You will need to state the amount you want to give in pounds sterling (£GBP). If the money is coming from a credit or debit card that uses a different currency then please note that the amount taken from your account will vary, according to exchange rates and any foreign transaction banking charges.
You can make a one off donation or a regular payment to our charity. You will receive a quarterly newsletter with updates of our work to see how your donation is changing the lives of the youths on our projects. Please click on the BTmydonate icon below to donate.
Membership Donations for Volunteer Trips or Football Tours
To participate on our volunteer trip or on a tour you will need to donate £175 for years membership.
The year membership entitles the member to volunteer on as many Volunteer Trips and Football Tours as they choose to in their years membership.
To become a Challenge member you will need to put down a £175 donation through through BTmydonate.
- Go to BTmyDonate website
- Click on 'Donate'
- Put £175
- Enter your address; if you are not from the UK you can manually enter your address. Tick the box, I am happy to be contacted by the charities I donate to (e-mail/post/phone)
- You will receive a confirmation email through BTmydonate.
- Email Challenge at firstname.lastname@example.org with your receipt to confirm payment.
Donations for Tours
Set up a fundraising page on the BTmydonate website and get your friends and family to sponsor your trip, you may choose to do a fundraising activity to encourage them to donate or donate directly.
- Follow the same steps you did to put down your membership donation. You won’t need to register again as you have already signed up previously
- Donate the remaining placement donation
- All your personal details and card details are saved and all you do is deposit the remaining donation. If you did not save the card details or are donating with another card please add new card.
- You will receive an email off Challenge through BTmydonate.
- Fundraising Page
- Go to BTmyDonate to set up a fundraising page on BTmydonate.
- Click on 'Start Fundraising' and then 'Create a Challenge'
- Click on 'other challenge' option and put your name 'eg John Smith Challenge fundraising page', if you are doing a fundraising event you can list this in the description of your page.
- Set the 'start date' from that days date and put the 'end date' one month before your trip with Challenge
- Put the fundraising target at the amount the of the donation required. This is just the donation for your volunteer placement any other fundraising offline can go to all other costs involved in your trip with Challenge.
- If by the end date on your fundraising page you have not the required target you will have to make a donation online to top it up to the required amount.
Note the 'gift aid' total is not the placement donation. The placement donation is excluding the 'gift aid'.
For all ticket events or donations raised off-line you can deposit them into your bank then cash it onto your fundraising total through your fundraising page.
Most importantly- Share your BTmydonate page with all your friends and family through your facebook and Twitter accounts.