African Football Tour
Our Kenyan Football Tour enables adults or youth teams or groups to travel around Kenya for a 10 day on a football tour. We pack our trip with activities so you not only get to volunteer on our charity projects you get to play football against local Kenyan football teams, visit tourist sites, relax at National Parks and enjoy the African nightlife.
All volunteers will have to set up a fundraising page on BTmydonate to raise your donation. Challenge will be there to support you all the way with lots of helpful tips on how to go about this.
This is an unforgettable trip that is action packed full of life changing experiences.
You will start off your trip in Cameroon coaching with AVFAL Cameroon.
Other Kenya Tour Highlights include:
- Visit Lake Nakuru National Park and wild camping next to its grounds for the night in true Safari style.
- You will travel to Kiserian, a Massai town near Nariobi in the rift valley. You will get to travel out deep into the Rift Valley to deliver sports equipment and spend the night in a Massai hut.
- You will then have the opportunity to travel independently in Kenya.
Costs for trip
To volunteer on this trip volunteers must sign up for a £175 years membership with Challenge.
Challenge years membership entitles members to-
- Access to volunteer on as many volunteer trips or tours in the year of membership.
- Face to face Skype pre-departure orientation calls and email support
- Detailed Challenge volunteer country handbooks
Football Tour Donation
Donations are raised through BTmydonate and need to be raised 1 months before departure.
12 day = £700
After the tour finishes tour volunteers can volunteer free of donation for two weeks in Kenya.
What is included
- All in country transport
- Challenge tour guides
- Tour of tourist sites
- Entry paid to tourist sites
What is not included
- Flight. Volunteers will have to book flights through flight companies advised by Challenge. Flights should cost around £600/700.
- Visa. You will buy your Kenyan visa on arrival which cost £30.
- Travel insurance. You must have your own or group travel insurance.
- Food. Meals cost approximately £1 for local food and approximately £3 for western food.
- Drinks. A 1 litre bottle of Coke is approximately £1. Water and beer are roughly same price
- Fill in application (Link can be found at bottom of page)
- Challenge will contact you via Skype and to discuss your volunteer trip and football tour options you have.
- You will hear from us within 24 hours to hear if our application has been successful.
- If you have been successful with you application you will need to sign up for a £175 years subscription via BTMyDonate to our volunteer opportunities.
- Challenge will plan your trip with you so you are fully prepared for your volunteering experience.